Monday 18 June 2012

The beginning...

So what exactly is this blog going to be about?

Well, I'm a fan of all things computer related, zombie related and gardening related. Ok, maybe not all things but certainly most things. In fact with respect to gardening I just like pottering about and I'm not too interested in all the ins and outs of it but I do enjoy it, even if I am a complete amateur. When it comes to computers I like to think I'm a bit more experienced, having spent most of my life around them and having spent 4 years studying for a degree in Artificial Intelligence at The University of Aberdeen and now working as a software engineer. I guess my zombie experience, my real life zombie experience that is, that being the actual experience with real life zombies, is, perhaps unsurprisingly, non-existent but I certainly enjoy the genre! In a world stagnated with zombie related things I still can't get enough! It may be controversial but both the traditional shambling zombies and the more recent runners are good in my book and I think any sensible zombie apocalypse survival plan will take account for both situations (and of course a mixture of the two!).

So I've decided to fire up a blog that discusses all three topics and tries to relate them to one another in some shape or form, as you do.

The general premiss is going to be relating how my work with computers and my time spent in the garden can be used to help in the upcoming and inevitable zombie outbreak. I'll also from time to time fire up some garden, computer or zombie related content might not make any great contribution to your survival plan but should hopefully be interesting none the less.

First real post coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment